Come see us at our new location right around the corner
1219 Iniital Ave, Enumclaw, WA 98022
Spyware Removal, Malware Removal,
Trojan Horse Virus Removal, Worm Removal & Rootkit Removal
Free System Analysis & Computer Diagnostics: Included with all of our Virus and Spyware Removal Services we offer a FREE comprehensive evaluation and analysis of your current system.
Symptoms of Infection:
· Poor System Performance: Your system takes much longer than it should to start-up or perform routine operations.
System Lock-Ups: Virus and Spyware infections can cause your system to ‘hang’ or become un-responsive while performing routine operations.
· Browser Redirection: URL redirection is very common with many types of Spyware and Malware. Your Internet browser may seem to have a mind of its own, landing on sites that you never searched for. Excessive number of pop-up windows appearing at random while surfing the Internet.
· Pop-Up Windows: Another very common tactic is the use of pop-up windows. These pop-ups are usually either an advertisement for some product or service, or in some cases literally dozens or even hundreds of windows are opened all at once. This is done with the intention being to overload the system resources and cause a system crash or failure.
· Fake Virus Alerts: These fake Virus alerts are widespread. How it works: Once infected, you are informed that your system has ‘hundreds’ or ‘thousands’ of active infections and you are redirected to a website which insists that you pay for and download their specific software package to remove the infections.
If you feel that you may be the victim of a Virus or Spyware infection you are from being alone: According to a survey conducted by the non-profit Internet Safety and Online Security Council (ISOC), over 80 percent of windows based personal computers that are actively connected to the internet today, either are currently infected or have been been infected in the past by at least one of the following forms of uninvited software: Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Rootkits, Worms, Trojan Horses or Malware.
Your system could already be infected: Left untreated this software can at minimum severely adversely affect your system performance and at worst threaten all personal information stored anywhere on your local computer or any other computer that happens to be on the same network as the infected system. If you notice suspicious computer behavior such as: very slow system performance, unusual numbers of pop-up windows appearing at random while browsing the Internet, or you are randomly redirected to websites that you have not been searching for then there is a very good chance that your computer is already infected.
· Certified Repair Technicians: Our Comptia certified and trained computer repair technicians will scan your entire computer system including all internal and external drives and external memory devices for any active infections and thoroughly remove them.
· Anti-Virus Software Installation: To prevent future infections we can recommend, and if you choose, install any of several very effective anti-virus / anti-spyware software solutions including FREE versions.
· Complete System Security Update: For all Windows based computer systems we will ensure that all of the Microsoft security updates are downloaded and installed properly. We will also optimize your browser and firewall settings for heightened protection.